Turkey Dinner will be served from 4:30 – 6 PM on Saturday, January 26th. Kick off your weekend by attending our monthly dinner in Hartford Hall. Roast turkey, sour cream mashed potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, biscuits, beverage and a dessert bar will be served at a cost of $8 for adults, $7 for seniors, and $4 for children. We hope you will come to eat and enjoy the company. We also invite you to sign up to donate “money”, food or helping at the dinner. A sign-up sheet is available in Hartford Hall. All revenues go towards the church general fund, and some food goes to those families in need.
- 2018 Lenten Book Study-All are encouraged to join in!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-February Dates
- Mingle Cafe-February 17th
- 2018 Ash Wednesday Service
- Reconciling Congregation-Listening and Info Session – Sunday 2/11 2pm-3:30pm
- Men’s Book Group Jan. 8 7pm
- Roast Pork Supper: January 27th 4:30-6:00pm
- Culinary Challenge: Bread Bake Off Jan 14th
- Mingle Cafe: January 13th 9am
- Blood Drive: Jan 12 1-6pm