Turkey Dinner will be served from 4:30 – 6 PM on Saturday, January 26th. Kick off your weekend by attending our monthly dinner in Hartford Hall. Roast turkey, sour cream mashed potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, biscuits, beverage and a dessert bar will be served at a cost of $8 for adults, $7 for seniors, and $4 for children. We hope you will come to eat and enjoy the company. We also invite you to sign up to donate “money”, food or helping at the dinner. A sign-up sheet is available in Hartford Hall. All revenues go towards the church general fund, and some food goes to those families in need.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May