We are starting to pack up for our two day journey home, with an above freezing forecast for the first leg from New Orleans to Roanoke. Sunday’s route will be determined based on conditions, as we monitor weather developments. Our goal is to travel safely, and bring back our wonderful experiences with homeowners Trina and Sande.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm