We are starting to pack up for our two day journey home, with an above freezing forecast for the first leg from New Orleans to Roanoke. Sunday’s route will be determined based on conditions, as we monitor weather developments. Our goal is to travel safely, and bring back our wonderful experiences with homeowners Trina and Sande.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th