We are starting to pack up for our two day journey home, with an above freezing forecast for the first leg from New Orleans to Roanoke. Sunday’s route will be determined based on conditions, as we monitor weather developments. Our goal is to travel safely, and bring back our wonderful experiences with homeowners Trina and Sande.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May