We are starting to pack up for our two day journey home, with an above freezing forecast for the first leg from New Orleans to Roanoke. Sunday’s route will be determined based on conditions, as we monitor weather developments. Our goal is to travel safely, and bring back our wonderful experiences with homeowners Trina and Sande.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue