The AARP will offer the course on April 4 & 5 from 1-5 PM at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. The course is designed for drivers age 50 and over, but open to all ages. The cost is $12 for members and $14 for nonmembers. Some insurance companies give discounts for completion of the course. Both days must be attended. Contact James Guyett, instructor, at 603-742-6075. If machine answers leave your name and number for your reservation.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm