The AARP will offer the course on April 4 & 5 from 1-5 PM at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. The course is designed for drivers age 50 and over, but open to all ages. The cost is $12 for members and $14 for nonmembers. Some insurance companies give discounts for completion of the course. Both days must be attended. Contact James Guyett, instructor, at 603-742-6075. If machine answers leave your name and number for your reservation.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm