The AARP will offer the course on April 4 & 5 from 1-5 PM at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. The course is designed for drivers age 50 and over, but open to all ages. The cost is $12 for members and $14 for nonmembers. Some insurance companies give discounts for completion of the course. Both days must be attended. Contact James Guyett, instructor, at 603-742-6075. If machine answers leave your name and number for your reservation.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May