Because of a great many conflicts on the first Monday in May, the Women’s Book group will meet on the second Monday, May 13, at 7pm. We’ll meet at Julie Banach’s home at 14 Jacqueline Dr. in Dover (603) 343-5645). The book for May is Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Tyler. I have copies from the library book bag, so call me if you want a copy. Hope to see you there. Judith Custer (603) 743-3348
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May