End 68 Hours of Hunger will have a “Back to School” food drive and a 68 minute Walk for Hunger on August 17th at Relyco, 121 Broadway in Dover, from 8:30-1:00. The Walk begins at 10:30 and registration is on line at www.end68hoursofhunger.org. Registration is $30 for adults and $10 for children. The first 40 adults registering will receive an End 68 Hours of Hunger Sport Bottle filled with cold water for the walk. Registration is through Pay Pal on the website, so just indicate “Walk” on your donation.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May