End 68 Hours of Hunger will have a “Back to School” food drive and a 68 minute Walk for Hunger on August 17th at Relyco, 121 Broadway in Dover, from 8:30-1:00. The Walk begins at 10:30 and registration is on line at www.end68hoursofhunger.org. Registration is $30 for adults and $10 for children. The first 40 adults registering will receive an End 68 Hours of Hunger Sport Bottle filled with cold water for the walk. Registration is through Pay Pal on the website, so just indicate “Walk” on your donation.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm