End 68 Hours of Hunger will have a “Back to School” food drive and a 68 minute Walk for Hunger on August 17th at Relyco, 121 Broadway in Dover, from 8:30-1:00. The Walk begins at 10:30 and registration is on line at www.end68hoursofhunger.org. Registration is $30 for adults and $10 for children. The first 40 adults registering will receive an End 68 Hours of Hunger Sport Bottle filled with cold water for the walk. Registration is through Pay Pal on the website, so just indicate “Walk” on your donation.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th