The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) will host our 2013 CROP Walk, on Sunday, October 13th, from 1 to 4 PM. Both one and three mile routes begin at St. Thomas Episcopal church. CROP Walks help provide funds to alleviate hunger all across the world as well as the Dover Children’s Home and the Dover Friendly Kitchen. Look on the bulletin board just inside Hartford Hall and the Outreach board for details. Rita Murphy will be coordinating the walk this year, and signing up walkers as well as accepting pledges between worship services. Look for her or Patrick next to Dave Perry’s Hannaford Markets table.
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll