The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) will host our 2013 CROP Walk, on Sunday, October 13th, from 1 to 4 PM. Both one and three mile routes begin at St. Thomas Episcopal church. CROP Walks help provide funds to alleviate hunger all across the world as well as the Dover Children’s Home and the Dover Friendly Kitchen. Look on the bulletin board just inside Hartford Hall and the Outreach board for details. Rita Murphy will be coordinating the walk this year, and signing up walkers as well as accepting pledges between worship services. Look for her or Patrick next to Dave Perry’s Hannaford Markets table.
- 2018 Lenten Book Study-All are encouraged to join in!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-February Dates
- Mingle Cafe-February 17th
- 2018 Ash Wednesday Service
- Reconciling Congregation-Listening and Info Session – Sunday 2/11 2pm-3:30pm
- Men’s Book Group Jan. 8 7pm
- Roast Pork Supper: January 27th 4:30-6:00pm
- Culinary Challenge: Bread Bake Off Jan 14th
- Mingle Cafe: January 13th 9am
- Blood Drive: Jan 12 1-6pm