The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) will host our 2013 CROP Walk, on Sunday, October 13th, from 1 to 4 PM. Both one and three mile routes begin at St. Thomas Episcopal church. CROP Walks help provide funds to alleviate hunger all across the world as well as the Dover Children’s Home and the Dover Friendly Kitchen. Look on the bulletin board just inside Hartford Hall and the Outreach board for details. Rita Murphy will be coordinating the walk this year, and signing up walkers as well as accepting pledges between worship services. Look for her or Patrick next to Dave Perry’s Hannaford Markets table.
- January 20th – SNOW CANCELLATION
- St John’s United Methodist Church Services
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Pot Roast Supper – Sat., January 19th
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue