The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) will host our 2013 CROP Walk, on Sunday, October 13th, from 1 to 4 PM. Both one and three mile routes begin at St. Thomas Episcopal church. CROP Walks help provide funds to alleviate hunger all across the world as well as the Dover Children’s Home and the Dover Friendly Kitchen. Look on the bulletin board just inside Hartford Hall and the Outreach board for details. Rita Murphy will be coordinating the walk this year, and signing up walkers as well as accepting pledges between worship services. Look for her or Patrick next to Dave Perry’s Hannaford Markets table.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May