We will be hosting our Fall Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, October 18th, starting at 1:00. We are hoping that many of you will be able to participate. Also, we would appreciate if any of you could provide “goodies” for the drive; i.e., cookies, bars, sandwiches, soup, fruit or whatever you would like. We always get rave reviews that “St. John’s always has such wonderful refreshments”. Thank you for all that you do to make the blood drive a success.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm