We will be hosting our Fall Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, October 18th, starting at 1:00. We are hoping that many of you will be able to participate. Also, we would appreciate if any of you could provide “goodies” for the drive; i.e., cookies, bars, sandwiches, soup, fruit or whatever you would like. We always get rave reviews that “St. John’s always has such wonderful refreshments”. Thank you for all that you do to make the blood drive a success.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm