We will be hosting our Fall Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, October 18th, starting at 1:00. We are hoping that many of you will be able to participate. Also, we would appreciate if any of you could provide “goodies” for the drive; i.e., cookies, bars, sandwiches, soup, fruit or whatever you would like. We always get rave reviews that “St. John’s always has such wonderful refreshments”. Thank you for all that you do to make the blood drive a success.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May