The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, December 2, at 6:30 for a potluck and book discussion. We are reading, “The White Dog Fell From the Sky” by Eleanor Morse. We will meet at the home of Linda Tartartzuch. See Judith Custer, Judy Strate or another book club member if you have questions. All women are invited to join us and bring something to share for the potluck.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May