The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, December 2, at 6:30 for a potluck and book discussion. We are reading, “The White Dog Fell From the Sky” by Eleanor Morse. We will meet at the home of Linda Tartartzuch. See Judith Custer, Judy Strate or another book club member if you have questions. All women are invited to join us and bring something to share for the potluck.
- January 20th – SNOW CANCELLATION
- St John’s United Methodist Church Services
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Pot Roast Supper – Sat., January 19th
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue