The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, December 2, at 6:30 for a potluck and book discussion. We are reading, “The White Dog Fell From the Sky” by Eleanor Morse. We will meet at the home of Linda Tartartzuch. See Judith Custer, Judy Strate or another book club member if you have questions. All women are invited to join us and bring something to share for the potluck.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm