Turkey Dinner will be served from 4:30 – 6 PM on Saturday, January 25th. Kick off your weekend by attending our monthly dinner in Hartford Hall. Turkey, stuffing, gravy, potatoes, vegetables, beverage and a dessert bar will be served at a cost of $9 for adults, $8 for seniors/veterans, and $4 for children. We hope you will come to eat and enjoy the company. We also invite you to sign up to donate “money”, food or helping at the dinner. Watch for sign-up sheets in Hartford Hall. All revenues go towards the church general fund, and some food goes to those families in need.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm