KATRINA MISSION TEAM Information Night takes place in the Sanctuary on Friday, January 31 @ 6:30 pm. Departure for New Orleans is April 21 and return about a week later. The team is staying at a private residence in Slidell, and again working in New Orleans with the St. Bernard Project. Estimated fee is $235 plus airfare. Financial Assistance is available. Come join us!
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue