A Blood Drive will be held in Hartford Hall Friday, April 25th, from 1 to 6 PM. Come join us and give your much needed blood. We also need your home baked goodies, soups and sandwiches to feed the donors. Many will be dropping in after a long day at work so we love to serve them a meal after they have donated blood. If you have any questions or need someone to pick up your home baked goodies…call or contact Carolyn Reichert 335-4484.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May