A Blood Drive will be held in Hartford Hall Friday, April 25th, from 1 to 6 PM. Come join us and give your much needed blood. We also need your home baked goodies, soups and sandwiches to feed the donors. Many will be dropping in after a long day at work so we love to serve them a meal after they have donated blood. If you have any questions or need someone to pick up your home baked goodies…call or contact Carolyn Reichert 335-4484.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm