A Blood Drive will be held in Hartford Hall Friday, April 25th, from 1 to 6 PM. Come join us and give your much needed blood. We also need your home baked goodies, soups and sandwiches to feed the donors. Many will be dropping in after a long day at work so we love to serve them a meal after they have donated blood. If you have any questions or need someone to pick up your home baked goodies…call or contact Carolyn Reichert 335-4484.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm