St. John’s Senior Trip set for July 31st: “Goin’ courtin’” has never been so much fun! Bursting with rambunctious energy, SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS is the rip-roaring story of Millie, a young bride living in the 1850’s Oregon wilderness. The trip is open to members of St. John’s who are 65 or older and it is on a first come first serve basis. The cost is $45 per person; the Helen Burnham Senior Program Fund and the Chase Senior Fund pay a large portion of the cost. If you are a member 65 and over, and cannot afford to go, there are scholarships available. For Non-Members or people under 65 the cost will be $99, if there are seats available. There are reservation forms on the big bulletin board in Hartford hall and on the church office door.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May