St. John’s Senior Trip set for July 31st: “Goin’ courtin’” has never been so much fun! Bursting with rambunctious energy, SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS is the rip-roaring story of Millie, a young bride living in the 1850’s Oregon wilderness. The trip is open to members of St. John’s who are 65 or older and it is on a first come first serve basis. The cost is $45 per person; the Helen Burnham Senior Program Fund and the Chase Senior Fund pay a large portion of the cost. If you are a member 65 and over, and cannot afford to go, there are scholarships available. For Non-Members or people under 65 the cost will be $99, if there are seats available. There are reservation forms on the big bulletin board in Hartford hall and on the church office door.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm