St. John’s Senior Trip set for July 31st: “Goin’ courtin’” has never been so much fun! Bursting with rambunctious energy, SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS is the rip-roaring story of Millie, a young bride living in the 1850’s Oregon wilderness. The trip is open to members of St. John’s who are 65 or older and it is on a first come first serve basis. The cost is $45 per person; the Helen Burnham Senior Program Fund and the Chase Senior Fund pay a large portion of the cost. If you are a member 65 and over, and cannot afford to go, there are scholarships available. For Non-Members or people under 65 the cost will be $99, if there are seats available. There are reservation forms on the big bulletin board in Hartford hall and on the church office door.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm