The Women’s Book Group’s last meeting before summer will be held on Monday, June 2, at Donna McAdams’ house. We will be discussing the book, “The Burgess Boys” by Elizabeth Strout. We will meet at 6:30 for a potluck, with book discussion to follow. All women are invited. If you have questions, contact Judith Custer or Judy Strate.
- 2018 Lenten Book Study-All are encouraged to join in!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-February Dates
- Mingle Cafe-February 17th
- 2018 Ash Wednesday Service
- Reconciling Congregation-Listening and Info Session – Sunday 2/11 2pm-3:30pm
- Men’s Book Group Jan. 8 7pm
- Roast Pork Supper: January 27th 4:30-6:00pm
- Culinary Challenge: Bread Bake Off Jan 14th
- Mingle Cafe: January 13th 9am
- Blood Drive: Jan 12 1-6pm