The Women’s Book Group’s last meeting before summer will be held on Monday, June 2, at Donna McAdams’ house. We will be discussing the book, “The Burgess Boys” by Elizabeth Strout. We will meet at 6:30 for a potluck, with book discussion to follow. All women are invited. If you have questions, contact Judith Custer or Judy Strate.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May