The Women’s Book Group’s last meeting before summer will be held on Monday, June 2, at Donna McAdams’ house. We will be discussing the book, “The Burgess Boys” by Elizabeth Strout. We will meet at 6:30 for a potluck, with book discussion to follow. All women are invited. If you have questions, contact Judith Custer or Judy Strate.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue