Turkey Dinner will be served from 4:30 – 6 PM on Saturday, May 24th. Kick off your weekend by attending our monthly dinner in Hartford Hall. Roast turkey with gravy, sour cream mashed potatoes, herb stuffing, corn and green beans, beverage and a dessert bar will be served at a cost of $9 for adults, $8 for seniors/veterans, and $4 for children. We hope you will come to eat and enjoy the company. We also invite you to sign up to donate “money”, food or helping at the dinner. A sign-up sheet is available in Hartford Hall. All revenues go towards the church general fund, and some food goes to those families in need.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue