Turkey Dinner will be served from 4:30 – 6 PM on Saturday, May 24th. Kick off your weekend by attending our monthly dinner in Hartford Hall. Roast turkey with gravy, sour cream mashed potatoes, herb stuffing, corn and green beans, beverage and a dessert bar will be served at a cost of $9 for adults, $8 for seniors/veterans, and $4 for children. We hope you will come to eat and enjoy the company. We also invite you to sign up to donate “money”, food or helping at the dinner. A sign-up sheet is available in Hartford Hall. All revenues go towards the church general fund, and some food goes to those families in need.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th