We celebrate the “birthday” of the Church every year on Pentecost Sunday – which is June 8th, this year. And every year at St. John’s we ask you to wear something bright red or orange or yellow to worship, so that we might collectively resemble the fire of Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descended on the group of early believers in Christ.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May