We celebrate the “birthday” of the Church every year on Pentecost Sunday – which is June 8th, this year. And every year at St. John’s we ask you to wear something bright red or orange or yellow to worship, so that we might collectively resemble the fire of Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descended on the group of early believers in Christ.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm