We celebrate the “birthday” of the Church every year on Pentecost Sunday – which is June 8th, this year. And every year at St. John’s we ask you to wear something bright red or orange or yellow to worship, so that we might collectively resemble the fire of Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descended on the group of early believers in Christ.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm