Our new AED will be placed in the entryway of Hartford Hall within the next couple of days, and the Trustees are lining up a training session for using the device. If you’d like to be included on the list of those to be trained, please let Sandy, in the church office, know. She’ll notify you once we have the date/time established. This training is being paid for with funds given to the church several years ago in memory of Dr. Jesse Galt.
- 2018 Lenten Book Study-All are encouraged to join in!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-February Dates
- Mingle Cafe-February 17th
- 2018 Ash Wednesday Service
- Reconciling Congregation-Listening and Info Session – Sunday 2/11 2pm-3:30pm
- Men’s Book Group Jan. 8 7pm
- Roast Pork Supper: January 27th 4:30-6:00pm
- Culinary Challenge: Bread Bake Off Jan 14th
- Mingle Cafe: January 13th 9am
- Blood Drive: Jan 12 1-6pm