Our new AED will be placed in the entryway of Hartford Hall within the next couple of days, and the Trustees are lining up a training session for using the device. If you’d like to be included on the list of those to be trained, please let Sandy, in the church office, know. She’ll notify you once we have the date/time established. This training is being paid for with funds given to the church several years ago in memory of Dr. Jesse Galt.
- January 20th – SNOW CANCELLATION
- St John’s United Methodist Church Services
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Pot Roast Supper – Sat., January 19th
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue