The AARP will offer its new Smart Driver Course on July 14 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, from 10 AM – 4 PM in the DF Richard room. The cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for nonmembers. The course is open to all ages, but geared to 50 and over. Some insurance companies offer discounts for completion for the course. Call 603-742-6075 or 603-953-6386 and leave your name and number on the machine for your reservation. Instructor James Guyett.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May