The AARP will offer its new Smart Driver Course on July 14 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, from 10 AM – 4 PM in the DF Richard room. The cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for nonmembers. The course is open to all ages, but geared to 50 and over. Some insurance companies offer discounts for completion for the course. Call 603-742-6075 or 603-953-6386 and leave your name and number on the machine for your reservation. Instructor James Guyett.
- 2018 Lenten Book Study-All are encouraged to join in!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-February Dates
- Mingle Cafe-February 17th
- 2018 Ash Wednesday Service
- Reconciling Congregation-Listening and Info Session – Sunday 2/11 2pm-3:30pm
- Men’s Book Group Jan. 8 7pm
- Roast Pork Supper: January 27th 4:30-6:00pm
- Culinary Challenge: Bread Bake Off Jan 14th
- Mingle Cafe: January 13th 9am
- Blood Drive: Jan 12 1-6pm