The AARP will offer its new Smart Driver Course on July 14 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, from 10 AM – 4 PM in the DF Richard room. The cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for nonmembers. The course is open to all ages, but geared to 50 and over. Some insurance companies offer discounts for completion for the course. Call 603-742-6075 or 603-953-6386 and leave your name and number on the machine for your reservation. Instructor James Guyett.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm