2014 Greater Dover CROP Walk scheduled for October 12 The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) is presenting this year’s CROP Walk on Sunday, October 12th, beginning at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, on Locust Street in Dover. Registration begins at 1 PM, with the 3.7 mile walk actually getting underway by 1:30 PM. Last year we had eight walkers from St. John’s. Do you suppose we can have fifteen walkers this year? Speak to Pastor Mark or Patrick Murphy if you have questions, or if you would like a pledge sheet. The monies raised by CROP Walks help to alleviate hunger both locally as well as around the world. Twenty-five percent of this year’s income will come back to Dover, to help the Dover Children’s Home, the Dover Friendly Kitchen and “Our Daily Bread” Food Pantry at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May