2014 Greater Dover CROP Walk scheduled for October 12 The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) is presenting this year’s CROP Walk on Sunday, October 12th, beginning at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, on Locust Street in Dover. Registration begins at 1 PM, with the 3.7 mile walk actually getting underway by 1:30 PM. Last year we had eight walkers from St. John’s. Do you suppose we can have fifteen walkers this year? Speak to Pastor Mark or Patrick Murphy if you have questions, or if you would like a pledge sheet. The monies raised by CROP Walks help to alleviate hunger both locally as well as around the world. Twenty-five percent of this year’s income will come back to Dover, to help the Dover Children’s Home, the Dover Friendly Kitchen and “Our Daily Bread” Food Pantry at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church.
- January 20th – SNOW CANCELLATION
- St John’s United Methodist Church Services
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Pot Roast Supper – Sat., January 19th
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue