2014 Greater Dover CROP Walk scheduled for October 12 The Dover Area Religious Leaders Association (DARLA) is presenting this year’s CROP Walk on Sunday, October 12th, beginning at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, on Locust Street in Dover. Registration begins at 1 PM, with the 3.7 mile walk actually getting underway by 1:30 PM. Last year we had eight walkers from St. John’s. Do you suppose we can have fifteen walkers this year? Speak to Pastor Mark or Patrick Murphy if you have questions, or if you would like a pledge sheet. The monies raised by CROP Walks help to alleviate hunger both locally as well as around the world. Twenty-five percent of this year’s income will come back to Dover, to help the Dover Children’s Home, the Dover Friendly Kitchen and “Our Daily Bread” Food Pantry at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church.
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll