The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, January 5, at the home of Shari Grieve. We will be watching a movie. On Monday, February 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Amy Falls Down” by Jincy Willet. On Monday, March 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Mudbound” by Hillary Jordan. All women in the church are invited to read the books and attend the Book Group. We meet on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. The meeting places for February and March will be announced at a later time.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue