The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, January 5, at the home of Shari Grieve. We will be watching a movie. On Monday, February 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Amy Falls Down” by Jincy Willet. On Monday, March 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Mudbound” by Hillary Jordan. All women in the church are invited to read the books and attend the Book Group. We meet on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. The meeting places for February and March will be announced at a later time.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May