The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, January 5, at the home of Shari Grieve. We will be watching a movie. On Monday, February 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Amy Falls Down” by Jincy Willet. On Monday, March 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Mudbound” by Hillary Jordan. All women in the church are invited to read the books and attend the Book Group. We meet on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. The meeting places for February and March will be announced at a later time.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm