The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, January 5, at the home of Shari Grieve. We will be watching a movie. On Monday, February 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Amy Falls Down” by Jincy Willet. On Monday, March 2, we will meet to discuss the book, “Mudbound” by Hillary Jordan. All women in the church are invited to read the books and attend the Book Group. We meet on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. The meeting places for February and March will be announced at a later time.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th