The Trustees would love to have your help on Saturday May 16th 8AM to noon for the annual Spring Clean-Up Day.
Here is a partial list of what needs to get done:
- There are about half a dozen interior doors that need painting
- The pipe organ case needs it’s semi-annual thorough dusting
- The outside of the windows in the sanctuary need to be washed
- We need to plant some new plants in front of the sign – between the sanctuary and Hartford Hall buildings
- The picnic tables need to be brought out from storage, and placed around the grounds
- Some raking is needed on the hillside up by Cataract Avenue – and the leaves need to be hauled off into the woods
- We have a number of public supper tables and Sunday School tables that need to be power-washed and scrubbed
There are a variety of tasks for all skills levels.
Won’t you plan to come?