The Sisters Small Group is collecting new items for Health Kits that are used by UMCOR for people in the world who have been forced to leave their homes because of human conflict or natural disaster.
Items needed for each kit:
- Hand towel (15×25 to 17x 27 inches) NO kitchen, cleaning or microfiber towels
- Face cloth
- Comb – sturdy and longer than 6 inches
- Metal nail file or nail clippers
- Bath size soap (3oz or larger in original packaging) NO Ivory or Jergens
- Adult size toothbrush in original package
- ¾ to 1 inch Band-Aids
- $1.00 (to be used by UMCOR to purchase toothpaste)
Items can be put in the bin in Hartford Hall lobby (marked UMCOR) through June 7.
Individual items are fine — we will assemble complete kits from donations.
Thank you for supporting this effort.