The men’s Book Group will meet Monday, December 14 at 7 PM at Lenny Colongione’s house in Barrington. The book to be discussed is Heather Lende’s If you Lived Here I’d Know Your Name. The book centers around the small town of Haines, Alaska and its attendant idiosyncrasies. Please join us – you don’t have to wait for a personal invitation. If you have questions or need a ride, call Bruce McAdam, 742-1881.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th