The men’s Book Group will meet Monday, December 14 at 7 PM at Lenny Colongione’s house in Barrington. The book to be discussed is Heather Lende’s If you Lived Here I’d Know Your Name. The book centers around the small town of Haines, Alaska and its attendant idiosyncrasies. Please join us – you don’t have to wait for a personal invitation. If you have questions or need a ride, call Bruce McAdam, 742-1881.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May