The men’s Book Group will meet Monday, December 14 at 7 PM at Lenny Colongione’s house in Barrington. The book to be discussed is Heather Lende’s If you Lived Here I’d Know Your Name. The book centers around the small town of Haines, Alaska and its attendant idiosyncrasies. Please join us – you don’t have to wait for a personal invitation. If you have questions or need a ride, call Bruce McAdam, 742-1881.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue