The Men’s Book Group will meet Mon., Jan. 11 at Earle Custer’s home at 7 PM. The book to be discussed will be Benediction by Kent Haruf. Mr. Haruf died several months ago. This will be the third of his books we’ve read. We universally loved the first and had mixed feelings on the second. We would love to welcome new people into our group. If you have question please call Bruce McAdam, 742-1881.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May