The Men’s Book Group will meet Mon., Jan. 11 at Earle Custer’s home at 7 PM. The book to be discussed will be Benediction by Kent Haruf. Mr. Haruf died several months ago. This will be the third of his books we’ve read. We universally loved the first and had mixed feelings on the second. We would love to welcome new people into our group. If you have question please call Bruce McAdam, 742-1881.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm