The Women’s Book group will meet on January 4 at 7 pm to view the movie, The Hundred Foot Journey, dir. Lasse Hallström. Shari Grieve will host the meeting at her home. We will meet on Monday, February 1, place to be determined. All women are invited to read Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson and join us to discuss it. We are reading this for Black History Month.
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm