The Women’s Book group will meet on January 4 at 7 pm to view the movie, The Hundred Foot Journey, dir. Lasse Hallström. Shari Grieve will host the meeting at her home. We will meet on Monday, February 1, place to be determined. All women are invited to read Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson and join us to discuss it. We are reading this for Black History Month.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue