The Women’s Book group will meet on January 4 at 7 pm to view the movie, The Hundred Foot Journey, dir. Lasse Hallström. Shari Grieve will host the meeting at her home. We will meet on Monday, February 1, place to be determined. All women are invited to read Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson and join us to discuss it. We are reading this for Black History Month.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May