The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, Feb. 1, at 7:00 p.m. at the home of Judith Custer. We will be discussing the book “Brown Girl Dreaming” by Jacqueline Woodson. All women are invited to read the book and join us for the discussion. We will meet on Monday, March 7, to discuss “When Everything Changed” by Gail Collins. The place will be announced at a later date.
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm
- Clean out your closets! The Spring Clothing & Linen Sale is coming!
- Calling all knitters! Prayer Shawls Needed
- 2018 Holy Week Schedule
- Zach Weinberger 5K Roll & Stroll
- Coffee with Pastor Sue-March Dates
- Pretzel Sunday is coming! March 11th
- Blood Drive: Friday April 6th
- SPRING FLING, March 24th
- Taco Tuesday is Now on a Saturday! March 10th 4:00-6:00 pm