The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, Feb. 1, at 7:00 p.m. at the home of Judith Custer. We will be discussing the book “Brown Girl Dreaming” by Jacqueline Woodson. All women are invited to read the book and join us for the discussion. We will meet on Monday, March 7, to discuss “When Everything Changed” by Gail Collins. The place will be announced at a later date.
- January 20th – SNOW CANCELLATION
- St John’s United Methodist Church Services
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Pot Roast Supper – Sat., January 19th
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue