The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, Feb. 1, at 7:00 p.m. at the home of Judith Custer. We will be discussing the book “Brown Girl Dreaming” by Jacqueline Woodson. All women are invited to read the book and join us for the discussion. We will meet on Monday, March 7, to discuss “When Everything Changed” by Gail Collins. The place will be announced at a later date.
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm