The Women’s Book Group will meet on Monday, Feb. 1, at 7:00 p.m. at the home of Judith Custer. We will be discussing the book “Brown Girl Dreaming” by Jacqueline Woodson. All women are invited to read the book and join us for the discussion. We will meet on Monday, March 7, to discuss “When Everything Changed” by Gail Collins. The place will be announced at a later date.
- Our monthly Public Suppers will return in the fall!
- Vacation Bible School!
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- It’s YARD SALE Time! August 11th, 8:00am-noon
- Jeff Mitchell Sing Along! Friday, July 27th 7:00-8:30pm
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May