The Trustees committee is planning Spring Clean-Up Day on Saturday, May 14th (between 8 AM and Noon).
Here’s a list of what they would like to get done:
- Move picnic tables out for spring/summer use
- Power wash the yellow shed
- Pick up trash around the perimeter of the property
- Vacuum the pews and pew cushions
- Dust the pipe organ casing
- Clean windows in Sunday School rooms/Nursery/Hartford Hall
- Wipe down all the windowsills and tops of the heating elements in both buildings – upstairs & down
- Power wash the Sunday School classroom tables
- Power wash the plastic step stools in front of the water fountains and bathroom sinks
- Clean walls around kitchen serving window – and in that general area
- Spread chipped wood in front of the granite benches in front of Hartford Hall
- Spray the poison ivy with weed killer
There are items for every skill level. You don’t have to come for the whole four hour span of time. If you can give just a short time, we have something for you to do, or for you to help with!!
The coffee will be hot, and the donut holes will be fresh! See you on the fourteenth!!