The Men’s Book/Video Group will meet Monday, August 8th at Pat Murphy’s home in Durham. We are reading and will be discussing 11/22/63 by Stephen King. It’s a fictional account of events leading up to the Kennedy assassination written with King’s New England and supernatural bias. We will meet at 7 PM. All are welcome (churched or not). If you have questions call Bruce McAdam, 603-781-4896.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue