The Men’s Book Group will meet Mon., Sept. 12 at 7:00 PM at Earle Custer’s home. We will be discussing Bill Bryson’s The Road to Little Dribbling. It’s an uproarious account of his (mostly) walking tour from southern England to northern Scotland. Please feel free to join us. Delicious carrot cake (probably) will add to the festivities. Call Bruce McAdam, 781-4896, if you have questions.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm