“Baggage” at the Newport Playhouse – August 17, 2017
“Baggage” Two difficult, single people, Phyllis and Bradley, both trying to heal from their respective disappointing relationships, get their luggage mixed up at the airport. After a very disagreeable first encounter, the two decide to help each other get over their heartaches by forcing a friendship that eventually leads to the two discovering that while they may be too difficult for everyone else in the world, they are perfect for each other.
The trip is open to members of St. John’s who are 65 or older and it is on a first come first serve basis, there are only forty tickets available. The cost is $50 per person; the Helen Burnham Senior Program Fund and the Chase Senior Fund pay a large portion of the cost. For Non-Members or people under 65 the cost will be $90, if there are seats available. Tickets limited to 40.
– You will leave St. John’s at 9 AM on an Eagle One luxury air-conditioned, restroom equipped motor coach.
– Dinner and show at The Newport Playhouse in Rhode Island.
– At 11 AM you will arrive at Newport Playhouse
– At 4:30 PM Approximate departure from Newport
– At 6:30 PM Approximate Return to Dover
Contact Claramae Hebert for more information or to make reservations.