A blood drive will be held in Hartford Hall Jan. 12th 1-6pm. Come Join us. We need your home baked goodies, soups and sandwiches to feed the donors. Many will be dropping in after a long day at work so we love to serve them a meal after they have donated blood. If you have questions or need someone to pick up your home baked goodies…call or contact Carolyn Reichert.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th