The Women’s Book Group will be meeting January 8, 2018 at 7:00pm. It’s our movie month, so there’s no book to read. We will be watching academy award nominee, “Lion”, at Clara Biddle’s home in Newington. Our February book is Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead. All are welcome to join us.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue