New Orleans bound! Please help support the team members raising money for our mission trip this year. Between services every Sunday you have a choice of homemade granola, peanut brittle, soup and chicken pot pie, as well as handmade stone bracelets and necklaces. All proceeds go toward each team member’s fee for the trip to New Orleans for the continued Hurricane Katrina clean up.
- Two Mission Trips in 2019
- Calm & Bright: 200 Years of Silent Night
- Not Your Mama’s Small Group
- Turkey Supper
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays
- December 15th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue