New Orleans bound! Please help support the team members raising money for our mission trip this year. Between services every Sunday you have a choice of homemade granola, peanut brittle, soup and chicken pot pie, as well as handmade stone bracelets and necklaces. All proceeds go toward each team member’s fee for the trip to New Orleans for the continued Hurricane Katrina clean up.
- Public Turkey Supper-June 23rd 4:30-6:00pm
- Children’s Sunday-6/10/18 9:30am
- Surf & Turf Worship Series-starting May 27th
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th