St. John’s UMC Clothing & Linen Sale Friday, May 4th, 5 P.M. to 8 P.M. and Saturday, May 5th, 8 AM to 12 noon. This is an invitation for all to come and make a purchase or donation to help with our continued efforts to do great things in our church and for our community. Now is the time to go through your closets and clear out those clothes you no longer wear. We are looking for Women’s, Men’s, Teen, Kid and Baby clothes and shoes. As well as linens (blankets, towels, sheets) that are in good condition! Please don’t donate items that have stains and holes. Start bringing your donations in on Wednesday May 2nd.
- May 19th-Mingle Cafe
- Coffee with Pastor Sue on Thursdays in May
- Deadline for Scholarships-May 14th
- Reserve your space in the Good Earth Garden!
- April Coffee with Pastor Sue
- Mingle Cafe-April 14th 9:00am-10:30am
- Interested in Joining St. Johns? New Membership Classes -May 6th & May 20th
- Friday 4/6-Red Cross Blood Drive
- Pot Roast Supper: April 28th 4-6pm
- Turkey Dinner: March 24th 4:30-6:00pm