Welcome to Our
Virtual Harvest & Holly Fair 2020
We are so glad you are here! The Harvest & Holly Fair organizers have had a great time figuring out ways to make our church fair happen this year! And VOILA! See below how you can access our ONLINE STORE where you will find crafts, and baked goods, and wreaths, and well just too much to list so check it out! Then visit our section for the 2020 version of our SILENT AUCTION, which you will want to visit regularly to keep an eye on your bids! And finally, do you need your knives sharpened? Lenny is all ready to get you geared up for the holidays! Here are some dates to keep in mind as you explore:
- Thursday, Nov 19th – Deadline to order baked goods and wreaths from the ONLINE STORE
- Monday, Nov 23rd from 3-7pm – Crafts/Baked Goods PICKUP at Hartford Hall
- Saturday, Nov 28th from 3-7pm – Wreath Order PICKUP at Hartford Hall
- Thursday, Dec 10th – Deadline for Christmas Cookie Platter orders from the ONLINE STORE
- Saturday, Dec 12th, 10am-2pm & 4:30-6pm – Cookie Platter Order PICKUP at Hartford Hall
Our St. John’s crafters and bakers have been hard at work! While we are not able to showcase their works-of-art at the church, we have found another way to present to you the fruits of their labor. We don’t think you will be disappointed!
There are some things that we were not able to include in this year’s Harvest & Holly Fair given the restrictions of the times. Plans are already underway to put together a huge outdoor event in the spring to make up for it! Stay tuned in the new year for details!
Our Silent Auction is now over! Thank you to all participants and to those who donated our wonderful auction items!
Thank you for your orders and for supporting our fair! Orders are now closed, but stay tuned in the new year for more opportunities to renew your knives again after the holidays.
THANK YOU LENNY!!!
Or you can copy our email address from here:
We’d LOVE to hear from you!